Apple has released the iPhoto 9.1.2 Update via their Software Update utility and website for direct download. The new version comes with fixes for toolbars not hiding correctly in fullscreen mode, as well as better formatting for the book, card and calendar themes. iPhoto 9.1.2 also contains fixes for old iPhoto 5 libraries not being upgraded to the new database, and design tools now accessible from separate Layout and Options buttons.
iPhoto 9.1.2 is available now in Software Update (106 MB download) or on Apple’s website. Full list of changes below.
* Addresses an issue that prevented the Zoom slider from being accessible in Magnify (1-Up) view
* Fixes an issue where Toolbars were not auto-hiding in Full Screen view
* Search field now correctly performs an “includes” search when searching by text string
* Fixes minor formatting issues with book, card and calendar themes
* Message Size of emails now correctly updates when changes are made using the Photo Size menu
* Addresses an issue that prevented some iPhoto 5 libraries from upgrading correctly
* Multiple book pages can now be drag-selected when in All Pages view
* Design tools in print project panels are now accessible via separate Layout and Options buttons
* Photo backgrounds applied to a book are now preserved when book type is changed
* Tab key can now be used to navigate through all text fields in a book project
The iPhoto 9.1.2 Update weighs in at 106.32MB and requires Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later.