Invoicera is being regarded as the market leader in the field of online invoicing, accounting, time billing, creating cost estimates and etc. It has been designed specifically to help users conserve time and efforts spent on generating invoices and monitoring time.
Though Invoicera appears to be really a lucrative and advantageous concept, but will it be able to surpass the dedicated services offered by an accountant or any other third party?
Our answer is of course yes! We have employed the Invoicera in our daily functioning and operations, and to be really honest, we have been pleasantly surprised so far.
Invoicera is an excellent online invoicing solution which provides its users a plethora of highly gainful features, which are completely at par with (if not better than) the attributes and functionalities offered by the tradition desktop based accounting programs like Quicken, QuickBooks, FirstEdge, and Account Edge.
The List of Gainful Invoicera Features Comprises of
Online Invoicing – Invoicera allows you to seamlessly run the entire invoicing process in an auto pilot mode. In addition to that, the user interface of the Invoicera is extremely easy and self explanatory and does not require you to continue filling those treacherous and confusing invoice templates which one gets in Microsoft Word. Creating instant invoices and receiving payments is just one of the many lucrative attributes of Invoicera. If you use Invoicera, you can generate automatic invoices and send them across to your clients instantly. Besides, you can also accept the payment through any of the 20 global payment gateways supported by Invoicera and also reminds your clients in the case of delayed payments. You can generate the invoices based on the time spent, the record of the expenses incurred by you on the project, and other fixed costs and other items that you can think of. Besides, the look of invoices generated by Invoicera appears to be professional and commands respect from the clients as opposed to amateur looking Word format invoices, just attached in the emails.
Easy Time Tracking and Time Sheet Management
Managing time sheets are imperative for those professionals who bill their clients by time. Instead of managing the time sheets on paper, Invoicera offer the users clean and convenient time tracking features which not only helps the professional to make the best out of the time they spend on client projects and enables you to meet deadlines, but also lets your clients to keep a check on the progress you have made so far and monitor their own budget. Not even the most sincere and hard working accountant can be as efficient as the Invoicera since it provides you to produce detailed reports like your notes on the project, the unbilled hours, tasks performed on the projects and a lot more.
Invoicera gives you the opportunity to calculate the time spent by your staff on a particular project. With the help of this feature, you can create specific teams and make them work on a particular project. Thus Invoicera not only helps in bringing the best out of your efforts but also streamlines the human resource management of your staff. Hence, it is really an advantageous tool for the busy and preoccupied professionals.
Any sort of financial information is highly sensitive and critical in nature and Invoicera make certain that the information you feed in is complete secured and protected through back up of data in multiple locations and making website secure with 256 bits SSL encryption, which is far better solution than the standard solutions available in the industry.
Various Other Invoicera Features, Which has Proved to be Really Resourceful:
The feature to create thoroughly professional and appealing cost estimates. These estimates are instrumental in attracting new clients and helping your business prosper.
The feature to start up a conversion or begin a process, based on the estimates, which allows the clients to easily comment on the estimates and accept the same at later stages.
The feature to include the branding elements in the invoices, time sheets, estimates, reports and other related financial documents. Each and every feature can be customized to include the name of your company, its logo and etc.
1. Multiple Languages and Currency support: It helps in creating and sending invoices to your clients in their respective currency and language. Invoices in 11 languages can be created for your individual clients from all across the world. This will make your clients comfortable with meaningful and accurate invoices.
2. Expense Tracking: To keep a track of all your projects expenses effortlessly and accurately, Invoicera provides expense tracking .In invoice, the entire expenses of your specific project will be added to allow you to get paid in full. By importing your expenses in your Invoicera’s account, you will be able to know about your business profitability and whether it is up to date or not.
3. Customized Invoice Template: To make sure your business identity is reflected and represented through the invoices received by your clients, professionally multiple designed templates have been provided. For those who are not that much technically sound to customize their template, for those Invoicera has come up with a Template Customization Service, with which you can get your invoice/estimate template customized by their experts as per your requirements.
4. Magento Extension: With Invoicera’s magento extension, you can easily generate and send professional invoices to your customers with in real time as soon as they place an order on your store.
5. Invoicera with Google Apps: If you are a user of Google apps, then using Invoicera will create many benefits here. The application can easily be accessed through Google apps with single sign in process and further utilizing Invoicera with single Google sub-domain.
6. Invoice Scheduling: Scheduling of your invoice to be sent on specific date and time can be carved out. It would be sent automatically on the set date & time without any complexity. This will make your workload lighter.
7. Late Fees Payment: Invoicera gives you the option to charge late fees from the defaulters. It is just one click away and you can add late fee charges in the invoice and get paid in either percentage terms or in a fixed amount
8. Referral Program: With Invoicera’s Referral Program, you can earn 40% recurring commission for life time by simply getting your friends or your business contacts to sign up for the Invoicera’s paid subscription.
In a nutshell, Invoicera is an effective online invoicing and accounting tool, which not only helps you to gain the competitive edge and presenting yourself and your work in the up most professional way, but also smoothen the set of invoicing and billing tasks on which you are more than certain to procrastinate upon. Invoicera provide the complete 360 degree solutions to various professionals like the freelancers, the start ups, the small and medium sized companies and also the large scale organization. The Invoicera packages begin at $9.95 and come with a 30 day money back guarantee.