Sony Mobile has announced a new Xperia phone on Sunday in Facebook – the Xperia Miro. Like the ‘Xperia Tipo’ or ‘Tipo Dual’, the Xperia Miro is a stylish Android 4.0 handset with Sony’s custom touches.
Xperia Miro is a slim, stylish smartphone with Facebook social experiences integrated throughout. Users get alerted to new incoming messages and social updates and can easily video chat with friends using the front facing camera. Xperia Miro weighs 110 g (3.8 ounces) and comes with 3.5″ scratch-resistant 320 × 480 TFT touchscreen, 800 MHz Qualcomm MSM7225 processor, 5 megapixel rear camera (with 30 frames per second recording), LED flash, 4GB of internal memory, a microSD expansion, Bluetooth and many more.
To provide great music entertainment, it integrates Sony xLOUD audio technology, giving crisp and loud sound. The smartphone runs on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich and it’ll be available in Black, Gold, Pink and Silver colors.
Here is the details of Xperia Miro :
* 800 MHz Qualcomm MSM7225A processor
* Xperia™ miro ST23i supports UMTS HSPA 900 (Band VIII), 2100 (Band I), and GSM GPRS/EDGE 850, 900, 1800, 1900
* Xperia™ miro ST23a supports UMTS HSPA 850 (Band V), 1900 (Band II), 2100 (Band I), and GSM GPRS/EDGE 850, 900, 1800, 1900
* 3.5” display, anti-reflection coating on mineral glass
* 320×480 pixels
* 4 GB (up to 2.2 GB user-accessible memory) internal phone storage
* 512 MB RAM
* Memory card slot: microSD™, up to 32GB
* 1500 maH battery
* 113 x 59.4 x 9.9 mm
* 110 grams
* 5 MP camera resolution
* 4x digital zoom
* LED photo flash
* VGA video recording
* Front facing VGA camera
* Proximity sensor
* DLNA Certified®
* xLOUD sound experience
* Launching on Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
* Facebook integration with contacts, gallery and the music player
Xperia™ miro will be launched globally during Q3 2012. Its price has not been revealed yet.