Recently ZTE has arrived their first Android phone for Cricket Mobile. This phone is called ZTE Score X500 which is now available in the United States. ZTE Score is the most affordable Android phone, currently you can buy this phone for $70 at Best Buy, Amazon and other popular phone retailers.
If you don’t have a smartphone because they have always been too expensive, you need to check out the ZTE Score (X500). This is the smartphone you’ve been waiting for. The Score is a full featured Android smartphone with a 3.5” HVGA capacitive touch display, accelerometer and virtual keypad, 3.2MP camera/camcorder, WiFi capable, 3G real web browsing and XT9 Trace for easy text entry. The Score also includes the new and innovative Muve Music experience, access to over 200,000 apps on the Android market, Google Maps and Navigator, Email, MyAccount, Cricket411 and much more. The ZTE Score is a winner.
ZTE X500 Score Prepaid Android Phone (Cricket) is now available at Amazon for $69.88
|Processor Speed||600 mhz|
|Operating System||Android Gingerbread (2.3)|
|Cricket Services Supported|
|Cricket Mobile Web||Yes|
|Real Web Browsing||Yes|
|Demo Games||Bubblebash, Uno, Photobucket|
|Voice Activated Dialing||Yes|
|Stereo Bluetooth Enabled||Yes|
|Keyboard Style||Onscreen QWERTY Keyboard|
|More Details Click.|
Why Muve Music
Life moves to a beat and now your music can move with it like never before.
Programming your Cricket phone
1. Turn on your phone using the power button.
2. In case of Initial Programming Wizard, Select your language and then press Activate button. In case of dialing screen, dial *228 and press the send button.
3. This will start the activation process, follow the voice prompts.
4. If your phone fails to program over the air please refer to the keypad programming instructions below.
1. Turn on your phone using the power button. While in the programming mode the [OK] key is used to save.
2. Enter ##626* (##NAM*) for BASIC NAM Programming.
3. You will be prompted to ENTER SUBSIDY CODE.
4. Enter 333333 (3 six times. Press [OK].
5. Select MDN.
6. Enter your new 10 digit Cricket MDN and press [OK] .
7. Select MIN.
8. Enter your new 10 digit Cricket MIN and press [OK].
9. Enter the 1 to 5 digit CDMA System ID and press [OK] .
10. Press the back button. Your phone will reset.
Cricket – Muve ZTE Score Mobile Phone also available at Bestbuy for $69.99
Buy Cheapest Related Product From Amazon.com
| « Previous |
[Tutorial] How To Use iCloud On Windows 7
| Next » |
[Tutorial] How To Import Google Calendars To iCloud Under Mac OS X Lion