Parallels 6 is now released.Before it Parallels 6 is for Mac, but Parallels 6 is now available to run Windows on your Mac,iPhone or iPad.It is Faster & More Powerful,it have Immersive Graphics & Audio Experience and Simpler & Smarter….
For Mac users who want, or need, to run Windows without purchasing and running a second PC a software solution like Parallels Desktop 6 for Mac is an affordable and handy solution.Parallels allows users to install Windows right on their Mac and use the Windows applications alongside Mac ones without the need to reboot or switch to a new machine.
The recently announced Parallels Desktop 6 for Mac continues this capability and adds many new features including the ability to access your Parallels Windows apps from an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch no matter where you are; even on another network.’With the popularity of mobile devices skyrocketing, our customers overwhelmingly desire the ability to do more from anywhere without the restrictions that usually come from working remotely,” said Serguei Beloussov, Chairman and CEO, Parallels. “With our new Parallels Mobile app and MyParallels service, we make it possible for Parallels Desktop 6 customers to access and utilize their Windows apps wherever they are.’
- Launch Time: Run Windows applications 41 percent faster than Parallels Desktop 5
- Full 64-bit Engine: Take advantage of all of the capabilities of your 64-bit Mac and enjoy the fastest virtual machine performance yet
- 5.1 Surround Sound: Savor rich, immersive audio experiences for games, music and videos
- Enhanced 3D Graphics: Enjoy more life-like visual action and play a wider range of modern games with 40 percent improvement over Parallels Desktop 5
- Parental Control: Have peace of mind when children are online by applying the same parental controls you set for your Mac to your Windows applications
- VM Encryption: Protect data from being stolen by using built in virtual machine encryption
- Mac Shortcuts: Use Mac OS X keyboard shortcuts to make Windows applications work the way you do
- Personal Data Migration: Simplifies moving to Mac by automatically moving programs, data and media (i.e. My Documents, My Pictures, My Videos and My Downloads) to the appropriate folders on your Mac
- Web Browser Favorites: Parallels automatically moves your Internet Explorer, Firefox or Chrome settings and bookmarks from your PC to the default browser on your Mac
- Anti-virus Protection: Data protection with Parallels SmartGuard & SafeMode plus leading anti-virus protection for both Mac OS X and Windows with complimentary Kaspersky Internet Security 2011, Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Mac, Acronis True Image Home 2010 and Acronis Disk Director 2011 Home
- Enjoy full access and control of your virtual machine from wherever you are with an all-new Parallels Mobile app for iPhone & iPad
- Take advantage of all your computer’s power with a new 64-bit engine
- Immerse yourself in your favorite games, music and video with 5.1 Surround Sound
- Work the way you want with Mac OS X keyboard shortcuts in Coherence and Crystal view modes
- Working with files on USB drives, networks and shared folders is faster and easier than ever
- Boot Windows 41% faster Enhanced! 3D graphics performance is nearly 40% better
Parallels Desktop 6 for Mac is available for $79.99 and students can purchase Parallels for $39.99. Existing Parallels users can upgrade for $49.99. Users looking to switch to a Mac for the first time may appreciate the Parallels Desktop Switch to Mac Edition for $99.99 which includes a transfer cable. Users who recently purchased Parallels for Mac 5 may be eligible for a free upgrade and new users can download a free trial to see if Parallels is right for them.Another solution for running Windows programs in OSX is VMWare Fusion which offers similar functionality. Currently VMWare is offering Parallels users the ability to upgrade to VMWare Fusion 3 for $9.99.
Download Links :