Electronic Arts published a single-player first person action-adventure video game for iOS devices.Initially it was released for Sony PlayStation 3 (PS3), Xbox 360 and Windows.But now it is available for iPhone,iPod touch and iPad,where iPad version available since April 1, 2010, while version for iPhone and iPod touch was released on September 2, 2010.
* Made to maximize the visual intensity and clarity of the iPhone 4 Retina Display
* Vivid HD visual quality delivers pulse-pounding action in a graphically rich futuristic cityscape
* Stays true to the tradition that has made Mirror’s Edge a fan favorite around the world
* Immerse yourself in the world of underground “Runner,” Faith Connors, who bolts into action to stop a deadly threat in a “perfect society” full of sinister surveillance and relentless pursuers
* Run up walls, slide down ramps, ride zip lines, and hurdle between rooftops
* Burn through 14 levels of increasing intensity in single-player combat mode
* Think fast on your feet, engage in furious hand-to-hand combat, and elude your enemies
Mirror’s Edge normally costs $4.99 for iPhone and iPod touch or $9.99 for iPad. On January 5th, 2011 only, as part of iTunes 12 Days of Christmas by game.co.uk, everybody who has an international Apple ID or iTunes account can download and install Mirror’s Edge onto iPhone, iPod touch and iPad free of charge.