The Adventures Of Tintin: The Game is an Action-Adventure game based on the major motion picture, The Adventures of Tintin: Secret of the Unicorn, by Steven Spielberg and Peter Jackson, and the classic 20th century Belgian comic that inspired it. The game is a unique blend of classic action-adventure platforming, flight, swordplay, rail shooter and puzzle-solving gameplay. Features include: 2-player co-op, the ability to play as several characters including Tintin’s dog Snowy, focused skill challenges against AI and more. This is an Amazon’s product review. Checkout more details bellow.
- Experience The Adventure And Exotic Environments From The Action-Packed Movie – Play as Tintin, Snowy, Captain Haddock or three other unlockable characters, each with their own personality and skills.
- Play Solo Or With Friends For Endless Fun – Play solo and relive major moments of the movie through a variety of gameplay, from platforming to sword fighting to flying a plane, or share the fun in 2-player co-op mode.
- Huge Gameplay Variety Offering Something For Everyone – Pilot a plane through a rumbling tempest, drive a side-car in desert canyons, swim through underwater caves, sword-fight a 17th century knight, and more!
- High-Quality Gameplay & Visuals – Developed in close collaboration with the filmmaking team, the video game features high-quality graphics, environments, characters and gameplay in line with the movie’s innovative graphics and production.
The Classic Tintin Series Comes to Life
In The Adventures of Tintin: The Game, players assume the role of Tintin, the intrepid reporter and hero of the action-packed movie directed and produced by acclaimed director Steven Spielberg and executive producer Peter Jackson. Developed in close collaboration with them, the video game offers an authentic immersion into the movie’s enchanting environments and characters that also remains true to the feel of the original pre-World War II Belgian comic.
Nonstop Action and Adventure
Players will experience nonstop action and adventure and a huge variety of gameplay types as they investigate the mystery of a lifetime, hunting for precious scrolls from the pirate golden age that may lead them to one of the greatest sunken treasures. But the quest won’t be easy. Join forces with the quick-witted dog Snowy and the grumpy Captain Haddock to beat greedy art collectors, kooky arms dealers, and other crooks to and reveal the truth behind the Secret of the Unicorn ship.
Key Game Features
- Play as Tintin, Snowy, Captain Haddock or three other unlockable characters, each with their own personality and skills
- Travel the world and discover more than 20 environments from the movie and beyond, such as Captain Haddock’s ship the Karaboudjan, the moonlit deserts of the northern Sahara, the exotic city of Bagghar, and more
- Play solo and relive major moments of the movie through a variety of gameplay, from platforming to sword fighting to flying a plane
- Share the fun in 2-player co-op mode as you play together with your friends to help solve the mysteries, experiment with your characters’ new skills, collect treasures, earn disguises and unlock new maps
- For a little extra competition, play against AI in specific challenges
- Simple, responsive controls based around the motion sensing capabilities of the Wii Remote
- More than 20 hours of gameplay
That’s all about the The Adventures Of Tintin: The Game For Nintendo Wii. This game has not been released yet, will be released on December 6, 2011. This game is now available for pre-order and Amazon will deliver it to you when it arrives. You can directly order or buy from here.
# Adventures of Tintin freezing or crash
a) Update Graphic Card Driver to latest version.
b) Delete the all temporary files from your computer by donning this
Click Start > Run > type %temp% > OK > click Edit > Select All > Delete.
c) Download the latest version of your DirectX
d) Try to lower the game’s settings by disabling Vsync and multi-sampling and turning down environment detail levels.
e) Disable your antivirus programs. Be sure to turn them back on after playing.
Post Edited By Asif2BD on 25th December, 2011