Amazon is offering to its customers a promotional offer to upgrade certain Xbox 360 titles to their Xbox One equivalent games for only $9.99. So now the customers can order selected Xbox 360 titles and upgrade them via trade-in later for an Xbox One version.
The promotion only applies to certain titles such as Call of Duty: Ghosts, Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag, FIFA 14, Battlefield 4, NBA 2K14, Watch Dogs, Madden NFL 25 and Need for Speed Rivals, which lasts until December 31st. Until December 31, 2013, what customers need to do is trade in a select Xbox 360 game and they will get a $25 bonus credit toward the same title on Xbox One in addition to his/her trade-in value of at least $25.
How to redeem this offer
1. Order your qualifying Xbox 360 game.
2. When you are ready to upgrade, select the Xbox 360 from the list below and submit your trade in.
3. Send in your item for processing following the instructions provided.
4. Wait for your item to be received and graded.
5. When your trade in is accepted, add a qualifying Xbox One game to your cart.
6. Your bonus credit will be applied automatically to your purchase.