Mortal Kombat is the most accessible and competitive MK game coming to the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.Kratos will be making a special appearance in the PS3 version of the game and, potentially more controversial, extra fatalities will be doled out according to your retailer of choice.
* Fatalities make a triumphant return to their original violent form as Mortal Kombat gives its fans what they’ve been demanding. Graphic details, never before possible are presented with the most sophisticated graphics engine in MK history.
* By returning to its classic 2D fighting plane, mature presentation, and up to 4 player tag-team kombat; Mortal Kombat introduces an all new fighting mechanic that’s both accessible and provides the depth that fighting game players look for.
* Mortal Kombat offers the deepest story mode of any fighting game. Players are taken back to the original Mortal Kombat tournament where they try to alter the events of the past in an attempt to save the future.
* Characters, environments and fatalities have never been presented with as much gory detail as in this next generation Mortal Kombat. From internal organs to the most ?realistic? blood effects, Kombat has never looked this good.
* In addition to an enhanced online feature set, Mortal Kombat introduces Co-op arcade mode and many additional modes to be announced in the upcoming months.
The Game will be released on April 26, 2011.
Click On Ads To Buy