Bug Chucker is a very attractive game developed by Cyan Worlds. This premium game was cost $3.99 which is totally FREE now! Bug Chucker is a bugged-out projectile game with a whole different galactic gravitational perspective. This game is now available in iTunes store to download under Game category.
iTunes Link: http://itunes.apple.com/app/bug-chucker/id432610823?mt=8
This is a medium sized game so can run in any iOS device. I have just download this game in my iPhone for testing and it runs great. Very interesting Game, so easy to play and graphics quality is just ok! The Galactic Bugship S.S. Treehugger, honored bastion and conveyor of the Great Tree, is under attack by the evil Sawz, the robotic minions of Lord Lahguh. Your mission is to help the dutiful bugs save their ship and preserve its precious cargo by ridding the universe of the Sawz, one galaxy at a time.
Each galaxy in Bug Chucker has loads of levels. (The first galaxy has 42 – don’t forget your towel!) And each level presents a whole new way to look at a solar system. Sometimes you just need to blast through some space debris to get to the Sawz. Other times it’s a bit trickier – as the Sawz shield themselves behind fence-fields, tuck themselves cleverly behind a moon, or plan their attack on the far side of a few planets, suns or even black holes. Don’t underestimate the gravity of the situation, or you might just find yourself in orbit.
• Forty-two initial levels in the first galaxy with more on the way.
• Graphics, physics, and gravity of astronomical proportions.
• Start chucking the Ladybug and move up to the Beetle, the Grasshopper, and the Mosquito – each with their own special skill. And more bugs are waiting in the wings.
• Three stars of achievement in each level – and if you can manage higher scores (good luck), you’ll further “shine” your stars.
• Exclusive “left-hand” mode that allows the device to be flipped to make playing easier for lefties.
• Unique dynamic scoring that lets the points roll in until you decide the level is over.
• Trouble with a level? You’re allowed two skips, so you don’t get stuck.
• Universal app that takes advantage of whatever iOS device you have – iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch (with full resolution supported on Retina display and iPad.)
What’s New in Version 1.1.1
More buzzzzzzing goodness:
+ Added Game Center and Openfeint leaderboard support.
+ Fix for graphical issues when aiming.
+ Fix for camera jitter when on iPad.
+ Fix for slowdown during intro animation.
+ Fix for slowdown when sounds are about to play.
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad. Requires iOS 3.1 or later. This app is totally free to download from iTunes.
Current Version: 1.1.1