iFile has updated to version 1.5.0-1 with some bug fixes. The new version of iFile is partially based on Gremlin Libraries just like Celeste. With Celeste getting launched, iPhone users can now send and receive file from iPhone to any other device.
iFile 1.5.0-1 Changelog :
* Multiple tabs.
* Associate Manager tab.
* Gesture scanning two fingers to scroll between the tabs directly.
* New Setting Preferences in the color of the GUI.
* Adding a new contact point for developers in the Preferences.
* Select / deselect all menus.
* Gremlin integration
* Corrected broken links in Web Server index pages for files with special characters.
* Updated Chinese localizations.
* Loading of libstatusbar.dylib and SwipeToMoveCursor.dylib enabled.
* Romanian localization added.
* Celeste/Gremlin Integration
* Added support for sending files via Celeste (Bluetooth).
* Added support for adding songs to iPod Library using Gremlin for @cocoanutapps. This is possible in Attributes Editor and Music Player.
* Removed support for iBluenova for iOS 4.x and later.
* Added MD5 sum calculation for files in Attributes Editor.
* Initial directory content retrieval backgrounded.
* Added glass pane covering GUI while loading initial directory content.
* Replaced action button with clipboard button image (editing mode).
* Added support for up to eight tabs via new button in file browser toolbar.
* Added tab chooser using cover flow GUI. Allows adding and removing tabs.
* Added support for two-finger swipe gesture to allow swiping between tabs.
* Removed info button from file browser toolbar.
* Added support for long press on table to select, select all, deselect all, -copy, cut, paste, link.
* Removed behavior that double tapping the table selected/deselected all files.
* Removed “Store on exit” option in preferences as it is obsolete in context of tabs.
* Added About iFile and Contact Developer fields.
* Implemented GUI Color setting (navigation bars and toolbars for selected viewers).
* Changed default icon theme to Leopard.
Property List Editor:
* Corrected cell formatting to avoid empty space in multi-line cells.
* Changed font size used in String Editor in Property List Editor (larger).
* Added support for extracting password encrypted zip files
Checkout the video below.