The wait is over. iOS 7 is here. Apple took time to push the iOS 7 worldwide, user reporting issues with OTA update. So, here we bring in direct download link of iOS 7 for all device including just release, yet hot iPhone 5S and 5C.
iOS 7 Feature List:
Here are the feature list of final iOS 7
● Control Center, which gives you quick access to the controls you want in one convenient place with just one swipe from the bottom of your screen;
● Notification Center, now available from the Lock screen so you can see all your notifications with a simple swipe, and the new Today feature gives you an at-a-glance view of your day with a summary of the important details such as weather, traffic, meetings and events;
● Improved Multitasking that gives users the ability to switch between their apps in a more visual and intuitive way, and iOS 7 pays attention to which apps you use most and automatically keeps your content up to date in the background;
● AirDrop, an entirely new way to quickly and easily share content with people nearby;
● New Camera app filters so you can add real-time photo effects, a square camera option, and you can quickly and easily switch between your four cameras—video, photo, square and panorama—with just a swipe;
● A redesigned Photos app that introduces Moments, a new way to automatically organize your photos and videos based on time and location;
● Full-screen browsing with Safari’s new redesigned user interface, the new smart search field helps simplify searching, and there’s a new view for your bookmarks and your Safari tabs;
● Siri with new male and female voices,* Twitter search integration, Wikipedia integration and Bing web searching within the app; and
● iTunes Radio, a free Internet radio service featuring over 200 stations and an incredible catalog of music from the iTunes Store, combined with features only iTunes can deliver.
Check details at Apple.com
iOS 7 OTA (Over The Air) Update:
1. Go to Setting -> General -> Software Update
2. Connect your device with charger (Its a must).
3. Agree to the terms and download.
Most of the user arround the world reporting OTA update is failing, its very normal, dont think its your iPhone or network issue. Probably hundreds of millions of user trying to update together, its very normal, and the download for OTA iOS 7 varies from 650MB to 1GB, which is pretty large download to do in mobile device. Thats why we recommend use direct download at this moment.
iOS 7 Direct Download Link:
Here are the links directly from Apple
7.0.0 (iPhone 4 GSM): iPhone3,1_7.0_11A465_Restore.ipsw
7.0.0 (iPhone 4 8GB): iPhone3,2_7.0_11A465_Restore.ipsw
7.0.0 (iPhone 4 CDMA): iPhone3,3_7.0_11A465_Restore.ipsw
7.0.0 (iPhone 4 4S): iPhone4,1_7.0_11A465_Restore.ipsw
7.0.0 (iPhone 4 5 GSM): iPhone5,1_7.0_11A465_Restore.ipsw
7.0.0 (iPhone 4 5 GSM+CDMA): iPhone5,2_7.0_11A465_Restore.ipsw
7.0.1 (iPhone 4 5C GSM): iPhone5,3_7.0.1_11A470a_Restore.ipsw
7.0.1 (iPhone 4 5C GSM+CDMA): iPhone5,4_7.0.1_11A470a_Restore.ipsw
7.0.1 (iPhone 4 5S GSM): iPhone6,1_7.0.1_11A470a_Restore.ipsw
7.0.1 (iPhone 4 5S GSM+CDMA): iPhone6,2_7.0.1_11A470a_Restore.ipsw
7.0.0 (iPad 2 Wi-Fi): iPad2,1_7.0_11A465_Restore.ipsw
7.0.0 (iPad 2 GSM): iPad2,2_7.0_11A465_Restore.ipsw
7.0.0 (iPad 2 CDMA): iPad2,3_7.0_11A465_Restore.ipsw
7.0.0 (iPad 2 New): iPad2,4_7.0_11A465_Restore.ipsw
7.0.0 (iPad Mini Wi-Fi): iPad2,5_7.0_11A465_Restore.ipsw
7.0.0 (iPad Mini GSM): iPad2,6_7.0_11A465_Restore.ipsw
7.0.0 (iPad Mini CDMA): iPad2,7_7.0_11A465_Restore.ipsw
7.0.0 (iPad 3 Wi-Fi): iPad3,1_7.0_11A465_Restore.ipsw
7.0.0 (iPad 3 CDMA): iPad3,2_7.0_11A465_Restore.ipsw
7.0.0 (iPad 3 GSM): iPad3,3_7.0_11A465_Restore.ipsw
7.0.0 (iPad 4 Wi-Fi): iPad3,4_7.0_11A465_Restore.ipsw
7.0.0 (iPad 4 GSM): iPad3,5_7.0_11A465_Restore.ipsw
7.0.0 (iPad 4 GSM+CDMA): iPad3,6_7.0_11A465_Restore.ipsw
7.0.0 (iPod 5G): iPod5,1_7.0_11A465_Restore.ipsw
1. Get latest iTune 11.1 released today, its a must for iOS 7, and its stunning too. Download from here
2. BackUp your device before proceed, weather you use iCloud or Sync with your PC or Mac, backup first.
3. For direct download method select your device in iTune and press Shift(PC) or Option(Mac) and click “Check for Update” button, and show your firmware file, make sure firmware file ends with an extension .ipsw, sometime browser or downloader change it when saving it to computer as .zip or .dmg. You have extract or just rename the extension.
Share your experience with us. And, yes, iOS 7 is awesome. Its probably best thing even happened to iDevice since its inception. And from my own test its not that battery hungry. Even in my experience it works better, as now you have more control over which apps use Cellular data and how.