Apple already released iOS 4.3 GM (Gold Master) which is the final release of iOS 4.3 before it hits iDevice users on March 11th. On the other hand iOS developer and hacker iH8sn0w and jcf_dev have released PwnageTool bundles to jailbreak iOS 4.3 GM on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. If you want to jailbreak your iPod touch 4G / 3G on iOS 4.3 GM Using PwnageTool here’s a complete step by step guideline given.
The instructions for both iPod touch 4G and 3G are exactly same as the ones for iPad. You can follow the instructions posted here, with some changes as explained below.
* On Step 3, download iPod4,1_4.3_8F190.bundle file and move it to the location as mentioned in the instructions.
* On Step 6, select “iPod touch 3G, 4G” option when PwnageTool prompts to select your device.
* On Step 7, browse for iOS 4.3 GM for iPod touch 4G or 3G.. duh
* On Step 14, use kernelcache.release.n81 and iBSS.n81ap.RELEASE.dfu instead of kernelcache.release.k48 and iBSS.k48ap.RELEASE.dfu
* On Step 14, use the following commands in Terminal:
Click On Ads To Buy iPhones Accessories