Skyfire, which offers an app that brings Flash to the iPhone,is coming this Christmas for iPad as a gift.Skyfire for iPhone and iPod Touch let us Play Flash Videos, and this is one of the Popular Web Browser. iPhone version was released back in November, and was not well optimized for iPad, and sold hitting 300,00 Downloads in a couple od days.
Here are some features that will be included:
* Flash Video –The “Video” icon enables users to play millions of Flash videos around the web that otherwise do not play on mobile. This unlocks content trapped behind those error messages with question marks and blue Legos by transcoding the Flash Video content into HTML5 on Skyfire’s servers.
* Facebook and Twitter QuickView – Facebook and Twitter quick view give you one touch access to your news feed, profile, friends, inbox, events and places.
* Fireplace Feed Reader – A simple but addictive tool that provides a filtered list of your Facebook feed that only includes links to browsable web pages, images, and videos posted by your Facebook friends.
* Popular Content – You just finished reading a story on one of your favorite web sites and want to quickly decide what to read next. Click on the Popular button on the Skybar and instantly see what content on the site is most popular with your friends and within the 500+ million user Facebook community.
* Google Reader – Like Facebook Quickview, Google Reader keeps you logged into Google with one-touch access to Gmail, Buzz, and RSS
* Facebook Like Button – Skyfire 3.0 puts the Facebook Like Button on every page of the Internet. No scrolling around searching for the button on the page, simply click on the SkybarTM Like Button to easily ‘like’ or ‘unlike’ the page you are viewing or to share the page with your friends via Facebook, Twitter or e-mail.
You can get SkyFire for iPad and expected to hit the App Store by Christmas and it may cost $5 USD.
Click On Ads To Buy