Sony has released their official Crackle app for iOS devices, the app provides access to tons of movies and television shows that can be streamed to the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad via 3G cellular connection and WiFi networks. You can watch movies and TV shows on your iPhone or iPad, but there’s always a catch–usually a monetary one. Hulu and Netflix cost money. PlayOn costs money and requires you to leave your PC on. The ABC Player is iPad-only and, well, ABC-only.
Features In Crackle iOS :
* Watch full-length Hollywood movies and TV series
* FREE to download app, FREE to watch
* Unlimited, on demand viewing
* Genres including: action, comedy, crime, horror, thriller and sci-fi
* Optimized for both iPhone/iPod touch and iPad
* Browse Movies, TV, Originals, Collections and Genres – or search by keyword
* Build and manage your queue for viewing on the app or online at Crackle.com.
* Stream HQ video via 3G or Wi-Fi
* New movies and TV episodes added regularly
You can browse content selection by movies, television shows, originals, collections, genres or search by keyword. When you find something you like, add it to your queue for viewing right inside the app or online at Crackle.com. Sony said that Crackle, a division of Sony Pictures Entertainment, adds new movies and TV episodes regularly.
Current highlights include thousands of full-length TV show episodes such as Seinfeld, Spider-Man, The Three Stooges and Samurai X plus hundreds of movies like The Da Vinci Code, Snatch, Eight Millimeter, Quarantine and more.
You can download Crackle for free Here.