A new MyWi utility has released called MyWi OnDemand. This is designed with the following in mind – “having to turn on and off a hotspot gets old quickly when you’re doing it all the time.” Keeping this in mind this new MyWiFi utility instead, connects you to WiFi when you need it and disconnects WiFi when you don’t need it. This means when you leave your WiFi connection on at home and you’re using the iPad, the iPad will automatically connect.
Features and Improvements:
– Faster performance
– Lower battery consumption
– Choose the In Use Indicator that you want:
– – Status bar icon (no battery use)
– – Blue pulsing bar (10% – 15% more battery)
– Adjust the WiFi transmit power (Between 30% and 100%)
– Battery consumption meter
– USB Bridge mode. (Connect your laptop over USB to the phones 3G or WiFi connection!), Finally make use of all that free WiFi your iPhone/iPad gets!
– Bluetooth Tethering Option now available (version 4.12+)
MyWi OnDemand is on its way to the Cydia Store. It will cost $24.99 or , if you already own MyWi, OnDemand will be available as a $4.99 upgrade.