Amazing, small and lightweight but perfectly formed and an essential accessory for any owner of an iPod, iPhone or MP3 player, this ultra portable rechargeable pop-out speaker is perfect for listening to your favorite music when you’re on your travels or out with friends and family. With its bottom panel extended out and bright blue power LED indicator, operating this device of 3″ in diameter is disarmingly simple. This is an Amazon’s product review. Checkout more details bellow.
- Performance ultra portable 3.8W speaker for portable audio sources such as mobile phones, iPod, netbook/notebook/macbook
- Integrated Class-D amplifier for excellent acoustic performance (360° sound field)
- Integrated Li-Ion-battery (USB chargeable) for max 6 hours playtime
- Pop-in/out-mechanic: Pushing upper and lower part together reduces its size to fit any pocket. The extended mode guarantees best sound performance.
- Total connectivity: the retail package contains 4 different cable adaptors for most popular mobile phone models (Nokia, Sony Ericsson, etc.).
- Brand Name: Satechi
- Model: ST-IPOP
- Color Name: Black
There is only a power switch, an audio cable of about 4″ length and a plug which you insert into audio sources such as MP3 players, mobile phones or notebook computers. There are also four mobile phone audio adapters so that you can blast music from compatible phones of brands like Sony Ericsson and Nokia. The speaker also comes with a USB cable for recharging its battery. To pack away the gadget, just push the bottom panel into the capsule. Push the panel again and the base pops out and it enhances the bass sounds. With its digitally-amplified 3.8 watt speaker, 360 sound field and expandable bass system, featuring a range of audio connectors and with up to 6 hours of playback from a single charge, you’ll be able to enjoy your music wherever and whenever you want.
That’s all about the iTour-POP Ultra Portable Rechargeable Speaker. This Speaker is available in Amazon.com. You can directly order or Buy from here.