SlothMedia, LLC has announced KosmicMath-Family 1.3 for iPhone and iPod touch. KosmicMath-Family captivates children to master their math tables. Along with many enhancements, this release expands the Kosmic Math product suite to include 5 new single player, single grade offerings. Improved game flow allows users to directly access all modalities of the entire program, jumping between grade levels and challenging themselves to any one of over 25 levels of play.
Kosmic Math-Family 1.3 brings a simplified game play and higher resolution graphics comparable to it’s HD iPad version. iPhone / iPod touch users will enjoy the same user interface and game play features as its iPad counterpart. Improved game flow allows users to directly access all modalities of the entire program, jumping between grade levels and challenging themselves to any one of over 25 levels of play. Advanced data synchronization between devices ensures seamless game play across all Apple IOS products, enabling users to continue their play on any device that has been registered with the KosmicMath Mission Control Center using the same parent’s email address.
Registration with Mission Control also enables parents to receive email reports of player performance, promotions and scored drill / test completion results, making KosmicMath the parent and educator preferred tool for math drills and multiplication tables. KosmicMath tracks each player’s performance individually and summarizes that data into a convenient report for mom, dad or educators to check up on their students progress.
KosmicMath captivates children to master their math tables. KosmicMath offers a practice mode (space mission) and a drill mode (pop quiz). In mission mode, players are urged to demonstrate mastery over basic mathematical operations as they travel through the solar system collecting alien trophies and visiting NASA web sites. In Drill mode, players are given a pop quiz which is individually scored, emailed and archived along with the problem set, player answers and statistics about the players responses. Data from mission mode and drill mode is saved for each player, synchronized to other iPhone, iPod touch or iPad devices and archived into the KosmicMath WEB portal for parent and teacher analysis of player performance.
– Family edition: 5 players and all 5 grade levels (preK through 4th grade)
– Two modes of operation: Mission & Drill
– Multi-level reward system encourages continued play
– Problems generated follow the Scope and Sequence operation and number sets approximating the school year
– Problem generation algorithm will not generate problems outside of a students current grade and experience level
– Problem generation algorithm self monitors student performance and adjusts difficulty striving for mastery
– Detailed and summary performance tracking by player
– Email notifications of progress and rewards
– Email notification of completed drills with problems and player answers
– Player roaming capability — allows players to pickup any licensed KosmicMath device and continue their play where the last left off..
* Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.1 or later
* 62.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
KosmicMath-Family 1.3 is $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category. KosmicMath for the iPhone / iPod touch is sold as single player, single grade or family multi-player, multi-grade editions. Along with the KosmicMathHD Family, iPad counterparts of all single player single grade offerings are in the making and will be available in Q4 2010.
Some screenshots are given below.
Click On Adds To Buy iPhones