Apple’s new MacBook Pro lineup is finally here, announced at the much-anticipated WWDC 2012 event. While Apple has turned the 15-inch MacBook Pro into a very powerful machine by introducing a special edition with a stunning Retina Display, the regular 13-inch and 15-inch MacBook Pro have also been upgraded to include a lot of improvements which are listed below.
The 13-inch MacBook Pro, although will feature no Retina display, will still come with a 1280 x 800 screen which is not bad at all. Moreover, the hardware specifications of the machine have also been improved significantly. These are listed below.
13-inch MacBook Pro specs:
- 1280 x 800 display
- 2.5GHz Core i5 processor (basic specification)
- This processor can be upgraded up to 2.9 GHz Core i7 processor
- The graphics of the 13-inch model won’t get any significant refresh. The machine will come with Intel’s integrated HD graphics 4000.
- The price of the machine starts at $1199
15-inch MacBook Pro specs:
- The machine will pack, again, 1280 x 800 display.
- It will come with quad-core Core i7 chip with either 2.3 GHz or 2.6 GHz as base speed.
- It will also have an impressive Nvidia’s Kepler-based GeForce GT 650 M graphics chip, which will come with either 512 MB or 1 GB VRAM on board.
- Finally, the machine will have a sever-hour battery life and the price will start at $1,799
Image Courtesy: The Verge