French Site MacGeneration claims that they have got leaked specifications of new MacBook Pros from trusted sources. Apple will be revealing their MacBook Pro laptop with the latest Intel Sandy Bridge CPUs and debut Light Peak Technology on this upcoming Thursday. As the release date of these Macbooks are coming closer we’re getting more and more details about it.
Full specs sheet is as follows:
* Core i5 processor dual core 2,3 GHz with 3 Mo of cache
* 4 Go of DDR3 1333 MHz
* Hard Drive 320 GB 5400 rpm
* Glossy 13,33″ display 1280×800
* Intel HD Graphics 3000 with 384 Mo of RAM shared with the main memory
* FaceTime HD video camera
* Superdrive 8x
* Thunderbolt port compatible with I/O peripherals and high speed Mini Displayport
* SDXC card reader, one Firewire 800 and two USB 2.0
* Numeric audio out
* Integrated Ethernet
* Backlit keyboard
* Dimensions and weight: 32,5×22,7×2,41 cm; 2,04 kg
In addition to above leaked specs, MacGeneration cites another source claiming that new technology will come to new Macbook Pros.