Logitech wireless gaming headset g930. a fast wireless connection lets you level up without being tied down-and 7.1 surround sound puts you right in the middle of the action. Surround sound so detailed, you can hear your opponents before they see you. Chat client, voice morphing and mute controls are at your fingertips. This is an Amazon’s product review. Checkout more details bellow.
- Gaming-grade wireless: Reliable lag-free performance with up to 40 ft. wireless range (Actual wireless range will vary with use, settings and environmental conditions)
- Immersive 7.1 surround sound: Advanced Dolby technology delivers detailed positional audio
- Three programmable G-keys: Customize with one-touch commands over chat clients, voice morphing and more
- Noise-cancelling boom mic: Reduces background noise and auto mutes when rotated up
- Works with Windows-based PCs
- Model: 981-000257
Gaming-grade wireless performance
# Just plug the USB adapter into your computer for a powerful lag-free connection—even from 40 feet away
# Uncompressed 48 kHz audio stream delivers detailed full-spectrum sound
Customize the on-ear keys for one-touch command over chat clients, music, voice morphing and more.
Full-speed USB recharging base
- Recharges the headset and powers the wireless adapter with a single USB connection
- Lets you recharge while you’re playing
Immersive 7.1 surround sound
Second-generation Dolby technology gives you the advantage of positional audio—you can hear enemies sneaking up behind you and even pinpoint where their shots are coming from.
Noise-cancelling rotating mic
- Reduces distracting background noise
- Auto mutes when you rotate it out of the way
- Red mute light lets you know when your mic is off
Memory foam headband for combat comfort
- Ergonomic design for a snug, tailored fit that also reduces pressure on the head
- Plush ear pads give you cushioned comfort and seal out ambient noise
- USB wireless adapter
- Charging base
- Software CD
- User documentation
- 2-year limited hardware warranty
- Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7
- Intel Pentium 4 processor or equivalent
- USB port
- CD-ROM drive
- 7.1 surround sound and G-key programming require software installation.