The T-mobile HTC Amaze will amaze you with sleek design and stunning speed-not only is it one of the fastest phones on America’s Largest 4G Network, but it also offers latest most advanced camera of any smartphone. Whether you’re snapping photos or shooting stunning 1080p HD video, capturing and sharing with this smartphone is a snap. With the dedicated Instant On button, your camera is ready to start taking photos or shooting video with just a touch. This is an Amazon’s product review. Checkout more details bellow.
- Blazing fast 4G speeds on T-Mobile’s HSPA+ network for up to 3 times faster than standard 3G networks, while allowing simultaneous voice and data capabilities (compatible with 3G networks where 4G is unavailable).
- Wireless-N Wi-Fi networking (802.11b/g/n) for accessing home and corporate networks as well as hotspots while on the go.
- Next-generation Bluetooth 3.0 connectivity backward compatible with older Bluetooth-enabled peripherals and includes stereo audio streaming.
- Onboard GPS for navigation (using pre-loaded Google Maps) and location services
- Near Field Communication (NFC)
- T-Mobile TV gives access to live and on-demand mobile HDTV.
- HTC Watch offers the latest, premium movies and TV shows available for rent or purchase.
- HTC Sync lets you autosync and backup photos, HD videos and music to your computer.
- Slacker Radio delivers more than 150 genre stations and ability to create custom stations for free.
- Zinio offers access to thousands of magazines on the go.
- Pro Apps lets you access powerful productivity tools from anywhere.
Communications & Internet
- Full messaging capabilities including SMS text, MMS picture/video and IM instant messaging
- Full HTML browser (Webkit 5) with Flash 10.1 Support
- Personal and corporate e-mail access with support for Exchange ActiveSync as well as personal e-mail accounts (Google push, Yahoo!, POP3, IMAP).
- 1.5 GHz dual-core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon S3) speeds up everything–from playing games to watching shows to opening files from work.
- 4.3-inch qHD Super LCD multi-touch display (540 x 960 pixels, 16 million color depth)
- HDMI port for video output to your HDTV or monitor (adapter and cable not included).
- MicroUSB port
- Digital compass
- Dual microphones
- 8-megapixel camera
- Full HD 1080p video capture
- 2-megapixel forward-facing camera for video chats and self portraits.
- Music player compatible with MP3, WMA, AAC, FLAC, OGG, and WAV
- Video player compatible with MP4, M4V, AVI, WMV, and 3GP.
- DLNA capabilities allow you to stream movies, music, and photos from your smartphone to a compatible HDTV.
- FM radio
- SRS virtual surround sound wired for headphones.
- 16 GB internal memory
- Memory expansion via microSD card slot with support for optional cards up to 32 GB.
- 1 GB of RAM
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Hands-free speakerphone
Featuring one of the most advanced cameras on any smartphone, the HTC Amaze 4G for T-Mobile comes equipped with an 8-megapixel camera and Full HD 1080p video recorder, a backside illuminated sensor for improved low light performance, zero shutter lag and a dual LED flash. It also sports a powerful dual-core 1.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S3 processor for fast image and video processing.
The HTC Amaze will be one of the first smartphones to take advantage of T-Mobile’s faster 4G (HSPA+ 42) network technology, allowing you to browse the Web faster than on the average home Internet with average download speeds approaching 8 Mbps and peak speeds around 20 Mbps.
With a gorgeous 4.3-inch qHD Super LCD multi-touch display and support for T-Mobile TV, the HTC Amaze will keep you informed, connected and entertained. And with support for Near Field Communications (NFC), the HTC Amaze can read information from “smart” tags, or everyday objects that have NFC chips in them–from stickers and movie posters to t-shirts and even mobile payments (in the future).
Other features include a front-facing 2-megapixel camera for video chats, 16 GB internal memory, microSD memory expansion to 32 GB, Bluetooth 3.0 connectivity for hands-free devices and stereo music streaming, DLNA wireless streaming capabilities, HDMI output, GPS for navigation and location-based services, access to over 200,000 apps in the Android Market, streaming video from T-Mobile TV and downloaded movies from HTC Watch, and up to 6 hours of talk time.
Capture the Moment… in a Flash
Easily capture memories and share them while on the go with the advanced camera capabilities of the HTC Amaze 4G, which offers 8-megapixel camera and Full HD 1080p video recorder. You can instantly capture quality photos and videos with a dedicated camera button and T-Mobile’s first direct-to-camcorder button. Sharing photos is easy with one-touch access to post to Facebook, Picasa or Flickr–all at 4G speeds. And you’ll enjoy video chats over Wi-Fi and 4G connectivity thanks to the front-facing 2-megapixel camera.
Camera features include:
The HTC Amaze 4G weighs 5.11 ounces and measures 5.11 x 2.58 x 0.46 inches. Its 1730 mAh lithium-ion battery is rated at up to 6 hours of talk time, and up to 264 hours (11 days) of standby time. It runs on the 850/900/1800/1900 MHz GSM/GPRS/EDGE frequencies, as well as T-Mobile’s 3G/4G network (1700/2100 MHz; UMTS/HSDPA/HSPA+ 42).
That’s all about the HTC Amaze 4G Android Phone By T-Mobile. This Phone is available in Amazon.com. You can directly order or buy from here.