Sony has unveiled a pair of new OLED monitors in BVM-E Series, called the Sony BVM-E170 and the Sony BVM-E250. Both Sony BVM-E170 and the Sony BVM-E250 monitors are built in organic light-emitting diode (OLED) technology to delivers eye-catching picture clarity and an accurate color reproduction.
* 17-inch OLED screen display (Sony BVM-E170)
* 25-inch OLRD screen display (Sony BVM-E250)
* Built on organic light-emitting diode (OLED) technology
* Delivers amazing picture clarity and an accurate color reproduction
* Sony’s TRIMASTER technology
* Equipped with full HD of 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
* Brightness level of 100 cd/m2, and a 178 degree viewing angles
* HDMI and DisplayPort input
* 3G/HD/SD-SDI connectors
The new 17-inch Sony BVM-E170 OLED monitor is going to release some point in June 2011 with a price tag of about $15,710, while the 25-inch Sony BVM-E250 monitor is expected to be release in mid-April, 2011 with a price tag of about $28,900.