Another android 2.2 tablet Malata T2 hit in the japanese market.Malata T2 tablet is powered by the Google Android 2.2 Froyo OS and a 1GHz nVidia Tegra2 Cortex-A9 Dual Core processor.It is a 10-inch capacitive multi-touch screen tablet with display resolution of (1024 x 600).
Malata T2 Tablet Specs
* CPU: Nvidia Tegra2, Cortex-A9 dual-core, 1GHz
* Display: 10 inch capacitive multi-touch screen (1024 × 600)
* Resolution: 1024 × 600
* Memory: 1GB DDR2
* Storage: 16GB hard drive electronics
* Battery capacity: 3500mAH/7.4V
* Built-in Bluetooth module, 802.11b/g/n new generation of wireless LAN card, camera
* Scalable 3G, GPS, CMMB function (to be ordered)
* Card Reader: Support Micro SD
* Size: 267x173x14.8mm
The Malata T2 is labelled during 49,800 Yen or around $592.