Stream TV’s eLocity A7 tablet is with Android 2.2 and Tegra 2 it is now available for pre-order and price taq is $370….
Stream TV Networks let it be known on Wednesday that its 7-inch eLocity A7 tablet is now available for pre-order, being the first in the US to run on Android 2.2. It’s powered by a 1GHz NVIDIA Tegra T-20 processor and has 512MB of RAM. Aimed squarely at the iPad by its maker, the device has just 4GB of built-in storage space, but also sports a microSDHC card slot.
- 7-inch touchscreen tablet with Android 2.2 operating system.
- 512 MB DDR2 RAM; NVIDIA Tegra II T?20, 1GHz, 1MB L2 Cache.
- 4GB high speed internal Flash memory; 1.3MP camera.
- 802.11b/g wireless; Bluetooth; 1080p HDMI output; USB 2.0 port.
- 8.2 x 4.8 x 0.5; 1.02 lbs; 12-month warranty.
- Size (LWH): 2.6 inches, 5.5 inches, 9.5 inches.
- Weight: 2 pounds.
A USB 2.0 port is also integrated, as is an HDMI output that is said to allow 1080p video playback. A 1.3-megapixel camera, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are also standard, and there only appears to be one core version of the slate. The eLocity A7 is now available for pre-order at Amazon for $370, though a release date hasn’t been mentioned.