Earlier we have reported the release of the iOS 4.3.2 – and here comes a great news for iPod touch 4G owners as iOS 4.3.2 has been jailbroken already in a short time! However, every time you will start your iPod touch 4G you will need to reboot it into jailbreak mode using tethered boot utility because custom iOS 4.3.2 jailbreak is available in tethered mode only for now.
You can follow the instructions posted here, with some changes as explained below.
* On Step 1, download iPod4,1_4.3.2_8H7.bundle file and move it to the location as mentioned in the instructions.
* On Step 5, select “iPod touch 3G, 4G” option when PwnageTool prompts to select your device.
* On Step 6, browse for iOS 4.3.2 for iPod touch 4G.. duh
* On Step 13, use kernelcache.release.n81 and iBSS.n81ap.RELEASE.dfu instead ofvkernelcache.release.n90 and iBSS.n90ap.RELEASE.dfu
* On Step 14, use the following commands in Terminal:
Tip: Simply drag and drop in Terminal – tetheredboot file, then iBSS file and then kernelcache.release file.