Motorola has published its tablet, the Motorola Xoom at the product’s official landing page. Previously the Motorola Xoom has appeared at the official Motorola Xoom Super Bowl XLV commercial ads. Another source claims that the Motorola Xoom Android tablet will be made available at Best Buy on February 24th for price of $799.99.
* Powered by a 1GHz dual-core Tegra 2 processor
* 1GB DDR2 RAM, and 32GB of internal storage
* Running on Android v3.0 Honeycomb OS
* 10.1-inch touchscreen display with 1280 x 800 pixels resolution
* 5 megapixel rear-facing camera with 720p video recording and dual LED Flash
* 2 megapixel front-facing camera
* Capable with 1080p video playback
* 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
* Battery enabling up to 10 hours of use (video)
* Dimensions: 249.1 x 167.8 x 12.9 mm and weight: 730g
Checkout the below video clip of Motorola Xoom.