Lenovo the Chinese Multinational computer technology corporation is going to release its new Android 3.0 tablet in coming July. The new Lenovo tablet powered by Android 3.0 (Honeycomb) is called as ThinkPad Tablet, which will compete with offerings from Cisco and the Research in Motion Playbook.
Features and Specifications:
* Tablet PC
* Android v3.0 Honeycomb operating system
* 1GHz NVIDIA Tegra 2 dual-core processor
* 10.1 inch capacitive multitouch IPS display
* 1280 x 800 pixels display screen resolution
* 16GB/32GB/64GB of storage
* Micro SD memory card slot
* HDMI port
* Micro USB port
* Hi-speed USB v2.0 port
* Dual camera ( front & rear )
* Built-in speaker
* 3.5mm universal audio jack
Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet is expected to launch on the month of July this year with a price tag of 499 US Dollars ( approx ).