LG officially announced its new 3D-capable Optimus Pad V900 tablet running Android 3.0 Honeycomb, which is known as the G-Slate in the US market. As far as its specifications, first of all the new LG Optimus Pad V900 Android tablet is powered by a NVIDIA Tegra 2 mobile processor. Beside these, it has a 8.9-inch touchscreen display, can record 720p 3D videos as well as supports Full HD 1080p videos, compatible with 3.5G HSPA+, WiFi connectivity, Bluetooth, and much more.
* 8.9-inch touchscreen display with 1280×768 pixels resolution
* Powered by a NVIDIA Tegra 2 mobile processor
* Runs on Android 3.0 Honeycomb OS
* 2 megapixel front facing camera
* 5 megapixel 3D rear camera
* Can record 720p 3D video
* Supports Full HD 1080p videos
* Supports Bluetooth, and WiFi connectivity
* Compatible with 3.5G HSPA+
The new LG Optimus Pad V900 Honeycomb tablet will be release some point in March, 2011. But unfortunately, there is no word on price and exact release date of the upcoming LG Optimus Pad V900.
Watch the video below.
Click On Ads To Buy Android Devices