CEO and President of Motorola Mobility, Sanjay Jha has announced the pricing and variant of Motorola Xoom tablet at the MWC 2011.
* Runs on Android 3.0 Honeycomb OS
* Powered by a 1GHz nVidia Tegra 2 SoC processor
* 10.1-inch (25.65 cm) widescreen HD display
* Screen resolutions of 1280×800 pixels
* Support HD video and with HDMI out
* 5-megapixel rear-facing camera for 720p video capture
* 2-megapixel front-facing camera for video chats
* Built-in gyroscope, barometer, e-compass, accelerometer and adaptive lighting
* Google Maps 5.0 with 3D interaction
* Adobe Flash Player
* Provides up to 10 hours of video playback
* Gyroscope, and an accelerometer sensor
* 802.11n Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth 2.1 support
The new Motorola Xoom tablet WiFi-only model will be available with a price tag of about $600, while the both WiFi and 3G connectivity will be available at a price around $799.