MSI is planning to bring its upcoming tablet PC, the MSI WindPad 110W at CeBIT 2011, which will be held during March 1-5 in Hannover (Germany). The MSI WindPad 110W tablet, which is powered by a 1GHz AMD dual-core C-50 (Ontario series) APU under Brazos low-power CPU.
* Running on Windows 7 Home Premium OS
* Powered by a 1GHz AMD dual-core C-50 (Ontario series) APU
* Based on Brazos low-power CPU
* Integrated Radeon HD 6310 discrete-class graphics chip
* Support for DirectX 11 API
* 10.1-inch touchscreen display
* 32GB of solid state drive
* ALS light sensor, and G-Sensor
* Wi-Fi connectivity
The upcoming MSI WindPad 110W tablet is expected available next quarter, no word on pricing yet.
Click On Ads To Buy Windows 7 Tablet