For the last couple of weeks, many rumors have been swirling around about Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1. The last one that created the most hype was about an alleged halt of production for quad-core processor update on the new Galaxy Tab. But, you don’t need to crave for them anymore. Because Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 is open for pre-order at major retailers now. And, the release date is also official – 13 May, 2012.
The online shopping giant Amazon is accepting the pre-order for $399.99. But, before you do that, take a look at the specs of the new Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 below.
At a glance
- Brand name: Samsung
- Manufacturer: Samsung
- Model name: Galaxy Tab 2 10.1″ WiFi (GT-P5113TSYXAR)
- Operating system: Android Ice Cream Sandwich
- Audio playback file formats: MP3; AAC; WMA; Ogg Vorbis
- Video playback file formats: wmv; h.264; mp4; flv
- Diagonal screen size: 10.1 inches
- Integrated speakers: yes
- Ports: USB 2.0
- Storage capacity: 16 GB
- Wireless connectivity: 802.11b/g/n
- Weight: 1.28 lb
- Image file formats: gif; jpeg; png; bmp
- Screen resolution: WXGA (1280 x 800)
- Warranty length: 1-year limited
- Dimensions: 6.9″H x 10.1″W x 0.38″D
- Wi-Fi capability included: yes
- Audio hardware: Stereo Speakers
- Battery type: Li-polymer
Office Depot is also accepting the pre-order for $399.99.