At home or on the go, use the DataJack MiFi Mobile Hotspot to connect up to 5 Wi-Fi enabled devices to the 3G wireless Internet. This device offers more freedom than ever before. No wires, no cables, just access to your data when you need it. The power of the internet is truly at your fingertips.
Enter DEALNEWS1 in the Promotional Code box during checkout. Promotional Code is good for purchases made through this promotion only. Discount will be reflected at checkout. Offer valid 4/3/2012 – 4/5/2012. This promotional offer applies to the purchase of the DataJack MiFi device and customer selected Data Plan for the first month of service.
The DataJack MiFi provides high speed internet access nationwide. When you purchase the DataJack, you do not have to sign a contract. You just select the data plan for the months you want to use it. With DataJack you can enjoy up to 5 GB per month (depending on your selected data plan) with no termination fees and no contract. The DataJack MiFi supports up to 5 Wi-Fi enabled devices and provides internet access where you need it… when you need it.
- Access the Internet over Mobile Broadband with the MiFi Mobile Hotspot.
- Connect up to five Wi-Fi enabled devices at one time within a 30-foot radius.
- Internal antenna system.
- Removable Lithium-Ion battery
DataJack Data Plans
For your convenience, DataJack has four data service options featuring no termination fees and no contract. You select a device, pick your plan and get connected with no commitments, no credit checks and no hidden fees. Datajack’s 3G nationwide service is Internet connectivity on your terms.
- CDMA Mode: 1xEV-DO Rev. A/0; 1xRTT
- CDMA Bands: 800, 1900 MHz
- Wi-Fi Mode: 802.11 b/g
- EV-DO Rev.A – Up to 3.1 Mbps download
- EV-DO Rev.A – Up to 1.8 Mbps upload
Operating Systems Supported
- Windows 7, Vista, XP
- Mac OS X 10.3.9 or higher
- Android or iOS (iPAD)
- CDMA authentication and identification
- Dynamic MIP key update; CHAP Standards/Approvals/Certifications
- IS 2000 (CDMA 1xRTT)
- IS 637A (SMS)
- IS 683A (Service Provisioning)
- IS 707A (data)
- IS 856A /866 (EV-DO) Rev. A/0
- IEEE 1725
- Industry Canada
- Wi-Fi Alliance
- CDG (stages 1, 2, 3)
More Details Click.