Minus has been updated, after the change from Min.us to Minus.com this is the biggest update and now they support all major platform. Minus is a simple, powerful, and universal file sharing platform. The project is less than one year old. Within this period, this is the most powerful improvements that the update will be featured to the users. Their Android App, Desktop App for Windows, Mac, Ubuntu and Google Chrome Extension have all received major updates. And the most important update is its iPhone app. Few days ago, they have released their iPhone app.
The Updates Summary
New User Interface & Design
All users now start with 10 GB of free space
You can now upload and share files up to 2 GB each
Get extra space by inviting your friends to Minus. Get 1 GB per referral
Simplest way to publish and share your files
Easy file management and statistics via Dashboard
Send files to friends, family, clients, and more
Unlimited file uploads and downloads for free
Discover what other people are sharing
Upload using our Desktop and Mobile Applications
Below is a summary of the changes
Android App Changelog:
• New look and feel
• Improved Uploader to handle multiple uploads and generally work faster and better
• Option to upload video through the “Capture” button
• Links to Minus can be opened directly into the app
• Automatically pause playing audio when interrupted by phone call, etc.
• New launcher icon and Snappier toast messages
• Various fixes for Honeycomb Android Tablets
• Many other various bug fixes, stability enhancements, interface improvements
Download Android App
Minus Desktop Tool Changelog:
• Added ability to Drag and Drop folders to upload
• Added ability to Search users and folders within desktop tool
• Added support for Twitter account on desktop tool
• Added customizable Hot Keys for screen capture
• Added Mac OS X Lion support
• Click on folder to see a simple list of file for quick download
• Refined system tray popup panel user experience, not show it when full screen application overlapped on icons.
Chrome Extension Changelog:
• Added options page. User can set icon and customize shortcuts
• Added Hot Key Shortcuts for browser screen capture
• Added ability to screen capture specific area in browser
• Added Aviary widget support to edit images before uploading
The Minus iPhone application has undergone many changes over the past few weeks. Along with many bug fixes they have also added a range of new features. With the new Minus iOS app, sharing images and accessing your files on the go with Minus is now easier than ever before!
• Upload and share multiple photos from your Camera or Photo Library
• Sharpen, resize, crop, rotate, and add effects to photos
• Share files and folders through Twitter, Facebook, E-mail, and more
• View and save images directly to your mobile device
• Download and open files from folders
• Access your photos and files from Minus.com
• Edit and delete files and folders
• Send photos, files, and links directly to your friends
Download or update to the newest version of the Minus iOS application today.
You can get all the features Minus tools here.