Swiftkey Android Keyboard now updated with HD, adds new tongues and improved language prediction.New HD skin that looks sharp on big-screen phones.This new update introducing five new languages, Scandinavian layouts,free trial period doubled for the holidays, to a month……..
SwiftKey, the intelligent text prediction app for Google Android smartphones, received a significant update Wednesday that adds a new HD skin, UI improvements and five new languages.The award-winning app officially released less than three months ago and with over a half a million downloads to date.Now has a refreshed HD skin that is optimized for screens of any size, its developers TouchType said.TouchType’s CEO Jon Reynolds said: “We’ve worked closely with UI experts to create a stunning high.”
SwiftKey brings an innovative solution to the problem of typing accurately on a smartphone, relying on powerful language technology to infer both the word a user is typing and their likely next word. Using these techniques, SwiftKey users can skip whole words as they write, saving key-pressesTouchType said they were pleased to reveal a range of festive treats for SwiftKey users.The new release comes just after TouchType won a prestigious Mobile Marketing Magazine award for SwiftKey’s 2010 launch. “SwiftKey is, quite simply, one of the most innovative and useful apps we have ever seen,” the judges commented, adding: “Genius – there’s no other word for it.” SwiftKey is available on the Google Android platform as an unlimited, paid app for $3.99 and a free trial app, offering predictions for 31 days.
Download Swiftkey Android Keyboard full version : Here
Download Swiftkey Android Keyboard trial version : Here
For this app download you have to access it via AppBrain’s Android app portal.
- New HD skin with sharper graphics and font
- 14 languages now supported
- New keyboard layouts
- QWERTY English (no accented characters on long-press)
- QWERTY International (accented characters on long-press)
- AZERTY, QZERTY and QWERTZ also supported
- New suggestions ribbon added in landscape mode for menu options (e.g. contact lookup in Gmail)
- Trial now lasts 31 days
- Various bug fixes
- Null Pointer Exception in resetTempLanguageModel
- Fixed candidates disappearing with hard keyboard after sending a message
- Added ç/Ç to AZERTY layout
- Support for hard keyboard microphone key on Motorola Droid
- Fix crash in QuickOffice
Click On Ads To Buy Android Phones