BenQ has rolled out a new digital camera into its C-Series namely, BenQ C1430. The new camera has 3x optical zoom, it features HDR (High Dynamic Range) image enhancement technology, provides blink detection, extras like LOMO effect, Fisheye Lens, Color Accent and Beauty Enhancer, and can record 720p videos.
Features and Specifications
* 14-megapixel CMOS sensor
* Back Side Illuminated technology
* Can capture photos in low light
* High Dynamic Range (HDR) function
* Offers 3x optical zoom
* Able to record 720p video
* Adds 3 seconds pre-recorded footage
* Self/Love Portrait mode & smartscene modes
* Offers Web-Auction mode
* Built-in effects and photo modes
* Speedy Burst Shooting mode
* Provides blink detection
The BenQ C1430 digital camera will be available in black and silver versions and will be available in March, 2011, pricing most likely depending directly on the specific market.
Click On Ads To Buy