Samsung has announced the launch of a latest model camcoder for CES naming as HMX-Q10.The HMX-Q10 is designed to make recording top-quality video simpler than ever, combining new easy to use features with full HD in an affordable package.It is equipped with an innovative new Switch Grip (both Handed Grip) technology that able to recognize how the Samsung Q10 is being held (left or right handed – even at difficult shooting positions), and turns the LCD screen accordingly (with the help of built-in G-magnetic sensor) for easy recording experience.
Features and Specifications
* 5 megapixel BSI (Back Side Illuminated) CMOS sensor
* Schneider-Kreuznach Varioplan-HD F1.8 lens with 10x optical zoom
* Intuitive 2.7-inch LCD touchscreen
* Support full HD (1920 x 1080 60i) video recording
* Easy Operation and Smart Access UI
* Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) Duo system
* Switch Grip Control
* Support SDHC/SD memory card
* Enhanced Smart Auto scene recognition technology
* Easy Manual Mode setting – white balance, exposure, backlighting, self timer and C.Nite
Slated to ship in February for a MSRP of $299, the Samsung HMX-Q10 actually looks like it might be a decent budget model.