Cricket and ZTE has jointly announced the pricing and availability of the ZTE Engage smartphone in the U.S. The prepaid wireless carrier has shelved an exclusivity deal with ZTE on this new smartphone. According to the deal, ZTE Engage will be available exclusively through Cricket’s brick-stores, dealers and mycricket.com.
ZTE Engage is priced at $249.99, and it’s contract-free. The monthly subscription plans start at $50 with unlimited talk, text and 3G data, along with 1GB of full-speed data per month. With $60 and $70 smartphone plans, users will get 2.5GB of full-speed data per month and 5GB of full-speed data per month, respectively.
ZTE Engage features at a glance
- 4.0” WVGA TFT capacitive touchscreen .
- Qualcomm MSM8655T Scorpion – 1.4GHz .
- Dual-Facing Cameras: Rear (8.0MP) w/LED Flash & Front (VGA).
- MUVE Music Ready with 4GB Muve Music SD Card included.
- Removable MicroSD Memory Card (up to 32GB).
- Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR.
- Lithium Ion 1900 mAh battery.
Source: Press release