[GAME PREVIEW] Far Cry, in my opinion the most exciting, action-fueled, interactive first person shooting game ever, will be back this November. The third installment of Far Cry series is ready to rock the world on and after November 29, 2012. Although, the second game of the series, titled Far Cry 2, was not as successful as the first game, the new game is expected to cover up and raise the successful era of Far Cry series again. The game is scheduled to be released for several platforms including PC, PS3 and Xbox 360.
The storyline of Far Cry 3 is simple. A tourist named Jason Brody got stuck in local conflicts in Rook Island. He came to search his friends and girlfriend who are reported missing. Instead of that he got himself caught by the local rebels. Now, he has not one but two missions – to find his friends and to survive the battle of the underworld. During this process, new secrets about Jason’s character and his past life pop out. The game assumes the location of a pacific island situated somewhere between Indian and Pacific Ocean.
Feature and Gameplay
- The game uses Dunia Engine 2, a very high graphical game engine. This implies, there would be lots of cinematic content, high quality 3D character models, and good environment and location setting without losing fluidity and dynamism of the game.
- Lot of work has been done on lighting, ground and water reflection to bring about reality like edge to the game.
- The game is ten times bigger compared to the previous release.
- Basic gameplay is more or less same – first person view and shooting.
- Cover based movement and melee from behind is introduced.
- Experience points, skill tree upgrade system will be included similar to the previous game.
- Players will be able craft surviving tools, melee weapons and so on.
- The weapon selection will be larger than Far Cry 2.
- The game will be available in both single player and multiplayer modes.
Recommended System Requirements for Far Cry 3
- OS: Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad 2.4GHz or AMD Phenom X4 2.6GHz or greater
- RAM: 4 GB
- HDD: 20 GB free disk space
- Graphics: 1024 MB Graphics Memory
- Sound Card: DirectX 9 Compatible
- DirectX: Version 9
Development and Release
Far Cry 3 is developed by Ubisoft Montreal with the help of Ubisoft Massive, Ubisoft Reflections, and Ubisoft Shanghai. The game is solely published and distributed by Ubisoft. The game levels are finely designed by Jamie Keen. The storyline is written by Jeffrey Yohalem. All music and soundtracks in the game are composed by famous Brian Tyler. The game is announced to be released for the platforms – Microsoft Windows, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3. The release date of Far Cry 3 is confirmed in Australia and Europe on November 29, 2012. But the game will be released in London on November 30, 2012. The U.S. release will be delayed till December 4, 2012.
Sources: Far Cry 3
Buy Cheapest Related Product From Amazon.com
| « Previous |
Microsoft Readies Project Austin: A Digital Note Taking App For Windows 8
| Next » |
Vietnamese Bloggers Convicted For Criticizing The Government