Plasma TVs have always offered a great picture, but they’ve had a couple drawbacks, most notably that they’ve been power-hungry. LG’s 42PW350 is changing the story. It still offers a great picture, but it’s ENERGY STAR certified so you know you’re saving energy (and money). But even cooler than that, this 720p TV is 3D-ready so you can enjoy the latest blockbusters the way they really look. This is an Amazon’s product review. Checkout more details bellow.
- Bring your content alive with full 720p HD 3D technology
- Incredibly high contrast ratio of 10,000,000:1 delivers incredibly vibrant colors and deeper and darker blacks
- Energy Star qualified so your entertainment experiene uses less energy
- The 600Hz Sub Field Driving virtually eliminates motion blur
- At less than 1″ wide the new TruSlim Frame trims away the distraction of a wide frame.
- Brand Name: LG
- Model: 42PW350
- Display Technology: plasma
- Display Size: 42 inches
- Image Aspect Ratio: 16:09
- Image Contrast Ratio: 3000000:1
- Resolution: 1080p
- Refresh Rate: 600
Internet-ready TVs use your broadband connection to deliver dynamic content, whether it’s streaming video from Netflix, new music from or a quick glance at today’s weather forecast.
Although there is overlap, each manufacturer offers a unique bundle of free or paid services, including streaming video and music, social networking apps, online photo galleries, news and financial updates, weather info, sports scores, and a variety of other smartphone-like applications.
Manufacturers continue to add new content to their offerings, keeping customers current through firmware updates, and making a bit of research a prudent step in your buying decision.
If you’re big on sports and fast action,
but not big on bulky frames,
the PW350 3D Plasma is the HDTV for you.
The third dimension.
Bring your content to life with full 1080p HD 3D technology! The astonishing effects will immediately grab your attention and bring your entertainment experience to the next dimension.
Peel away the old standard for ultra slim framing.
At less than 1″ wide the new TruSlim Frame trims away distraction of wide frame.
Capture every moment.
Tired of streaky action or unclear plays during the game? See sports, fast action and video games like never before. The 600Hz refresh rate virtually eliminates motion blur.
- See and experience more
- Pictures are sharper. Colors are more vibrant. Entertainment is more real. Everything looks better on an HDTV.
- Save more than energy
- Earning the ENERGY STAR means a product meets strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the Department of Energy. For TVs, it means they save energy both in standby and active (when they’re on) modes. ENERGY STAR qualified TVs use about 30% less energy than standard units.
- Find the perfect picture
- Get easy self–calibration with on–screen reference points for key picture quality elements such as black level, color, tint, sharpness and backlight levels. Take the guesswork out of picture adjustments with this simple–to–use feature. It’s not actually magic, but it will sure seem that way.
- View it in the right light.
- Let your TV do the adjustments for you. Intelligent Sensor automatically optimizes the picture to the lighting and color conditions in the room for a more enjoyable viewing experience.
- Wise and not wasteful
- With our Smart Energy Saving Features, you can conserve money and energy.
- ISFccc ready
- LG’s ISFccc Ready HDTVs contain the detailed standards necessary for professional calibration of brightness, contrast, tint, sharpness, color levels and much more to meet local lighting conditions for both daytime and nighttime viewing. Settings are added to preset modes for easy access from your LG remote.