Amazone is providing the New-generation messaging powerhouse with 3.2-inch touchscreen, slide-down QWERTY keyboard. This device is powered by BlackBerry 6 OS. This device powered you to talk Up to 5.8 hours and up to 432 hours (18 days) of standby time, released in August, 2010. Here is the product review by Amazone.com.
BlackBerry smartphone is featured the highly anticipated BlackBerry 6 OS. The BlackBerry Torch provide a unique design that features a hi-resolution touchscreen display, slide-down full QWERTY keyboard, and optical trackpad. The device Packed with business tools as well as socially connected apps, The Torch also provides a desktop-like browsing experience via its 3.2-inch touchscreen, which enables you to navigate quickly through full-page views, multitask with tabbed browsing, and see the details with Pinch to Zoom.
Enabled for use on AT&T’s lightning quick HSPDA 3G network, you’ll be able to easily access the Internet as well as quickly download video, music, and more. Additionally, with AT&T’s 3G network, you can make a call while simultaneously receiving picture/text messages and email, or viewing Web pages. This GPS-enabled phone can access the AT&T Navigator service for turn-by-turn directions. See more details on optional AT&T services below.
And with its built-in Wireless-N Wi-Fi networking (802.11 b/g/n), you’ll be able to access home and business networks, as well as enjoy seamless connectivity at over 20,000 AT&T Wi-Fi hotspots, for no additional cost (with qualifying AT&T smartphone plan).
In addition to its advanced messaging capabilities and access to business and productivity applications, the BlackBerry Torch also includes a 5-megapixel camera/camcorder with continuous auto focus and image stabilization. It comes with 4 GB of internal storage plus an included 4 GB microSD memory card for 8 GB of storage right out of the box. Other features include Bluetooth for hands-free devices and stereo music streaming, media sync capabilities with iTunes and Windows Media Player desktop software, and up to 5.8 hours of talk time.
- Tri-band 3G connectivity via AT&T’s HSDPA/UMTS network (850/1900/2100 MHz bands; 3.6/7.2 Mbps speeds with network availability) and quad-band EDGE support for the option of voice service in more than 220 countries; data service in more than 195 countries and 3G connectivity in more than 125 countries–including Japan and South Korea.
- Wireless-N Wi-Fi networking (802.11b/g/n) for accessing home and corporate networks as well as hotspots while on the go. Connect for free using one of over 20,000 AT&T Wi-Fi hotspots nationwide (requires qualifying AT&T smartphone plan).
- GPS navigation capabilities via AT&T Navigator service include audible turn-by-turn directions, real-time traffic updates, and re-routing options.
- 3.2-inch touch-enabled display with 360 x 480-pixel resolution, 65K color depth, light sensor, proximity detection, and accelerometer
- 35-key full QWERTY backlit slide-out keyboard designed to feel optimally balanced when open for typing.
- Optical trackpad makes navigation fast and smooth
- BlackBerry 6 OS retains the familiar BlackBerry features while adding fresh, powerful new tools to your mobile communications arsenal.
- Support for BlackBerry App World featuring a broad and growing catalog of third-party mobile applications developed specifically for BlackBerry smartphones. Categories include travel, productivity, entertainment, games, social networking and sharing, news and weather, and more.
- Powerful 624 Mhz processor
- 5-megapixel camera with flash, continuous auto focus, image stabilization, scene modes, geo-tagging, and zoom
- Video capture capabilities at up to 640 x 480-pixel resolution
- Multi-format digital media player compatible with Windows Media DRM 10 for music and video plus MP3, AAC/AAC+/eAAC+, FLAC, MPEG4, and H.264.
- Wi-Fi Music Sync allows you to view your entire iTunes or Windows Media Player music libraries, create and edit playlists, and select music for download. When connected to the home Wi-Fi network (or via USB), the changes are synced with iTunes or Windows Media Player and the songs are automatically downloaded to the smartphone.
- Bluetooth connectivity (version 2.1) includes profiles for communication headset, hands-free car kits.
- 4 GB internal storage
- Memory expansion via microSD card slot with support for optional cards up to 32 GB.
- Integrated access to the BlackBerry Messenger (BBM), Facebook, Twitter, and MySpace
- Text and multimedia messaging includes group messaging with “reply all” functionality for up to 10 contacts plus new Locations feature.
- Rich WebKit-based browser renders HTML web pages (as well as HTML email) quickly and features tabs for accessing multiple sites simultaneously.
- Voice activated dialing
- 3.5mm stereo headset jack