One of the most popular file sharing, syncing and backup service provider Dropbox has unveiled an update for BlackBerry smartphone users hence available for download via the Dropbox forum. A few months back, Dropbox launched the first ever media sharing/syncing service for the BlackBerry smartphone.Dropbox is an app for desktop computers, web browsers and smartphones that allows you to store files online so you can get access to them anywhere, sync files across devices, share them and more.
Here are the awesome updated features of this new release.
1. Saving non-ascii texts results in garbled text
2. Handling of edge cases when running out of space on SD card and in device memory
3. Open-edit-upload usecase wasn’t working for devices with encryption enabled
4. Open-edit-upload usecase fails for files with non-ascii filenames
5. “would you like to allow logging” dialog shouldn’t appear on first launch
6. On rotatable devices, in image gallery, the displayed/cached image is smaller than screen size (shouldn’t happen)
7. Music/video stops when screen fades out
8. User gets a “not enough room to write file” message when trying to open a file that’s already open in docs2go.
Another awesome fix also include that user will not face the freeze while sharing the files.
According to Dropbox, the main purpose of the new release is to enable the development team receive feedback on the new fixes are working or not.
Download Dropbox For Blackberry 4.5
Download Dropbox For Blackberry 4.6
Download Dropbox For Blackberry 4.7
Download Dropbox For Blackberry 5.0
Download Dropbox For Blackberry 6.0