Capable of running on T-Mobile’s 4G network, the affordable Lumia 710 Windows Phone is as simple as it is smart, delivering high-performance hardware plus Nokia’s best social and Internet experience. It’s powered by the latest Windows Phone 7.5 (Mango) operating system, which boasts hundreds of improvements including multitasking, photo and video capture, and threaded conversations that move with you from text to Facebook and back again. You’ll be able to keep yourself entertained with Xbox LIVE gaming and Zune-powered music and videos. This is an Amazon’s product review. Checkout more details bellow.
- Affordable, easy-to-use 4G-enabled Windows Phone 7 smartphone with 3.7-inch touchscreen
- Runs Windows Phone 7.5 (Mango) OS; 1.4 GHz processor; 8 GB memory; Wi-Fi networking; access to T-Mobile TV service
- 5-MP camera with HD 720p video; Bluetooth stereo music; GPS navigation with Nokia Drive turn-by-turn directions
- Up to 7 hours of talk time, up to 384 hours (16 days) of standby time; released in January, 2012
- What’s in the Box: handset, rechargeable battery, charger, USB cable, quick start guide
- Size (LWH): 4.74 inches, 2.42 inches, 0.43 inches
- Weight: 4.8 ounces
- Network Compatibility: GSM
- Minimum Rated Talk Time: 462 minutes
- Minimum Rated Standby Time: 575 hours
This phone is specifically designed for T-Mobile’s 4G HSPA+ mobile broadband network, which currently covers over 200 million people across the U.S. (read more about HSPA+ below). It also offers Wireless-N Wi-Fi networking for connecting to home, business, and on-the-go Wi-Fi hotspots.
The Lumia 710 features a 3.7-inch ClearBlack scratch-resistant display for outstanding outdoor viewing and a Qualcomm 1.4 GHz Snapdragon single-core processor, providing speedy access to entertainment and information on-the-go. You’ll get one-click access to popular services such as Netflix, ESPN, and T-Mobile TV, as well as an excellent mobile Web experience with Internet Explorer Mobile, Bing Search with voice activation, and Local Scout for locally relevant search results.
The pre-loaded T-Mobile TV app offers access to live and on-demand mobile HDTV on T-Mobile’s 4G network, including free programming from select stations like ABC News NOW, FOX Sports, PBS Kids, and Azteca America. You can upgrade T-Mobile TV to a variety of premium packages, including Prime (with ESPN Mobile TV, Disney Channel, CNBC, and more), En Español, Life & Style, and Crackle Movies.
The 5-megapixel camera allows you to take pictures in almost any light condition and share on social networks in seconds, and you can capture video at HD 720p resolution. This GPS-enabled smartphone also offers Nokia Drive for voice-guided, turn-by-turn navigation. Other features include 8 GB of internal storage, Bluetooth for hands-free devices and stereo music streaming, FM stereo radio, access to both personal and corporate e-mail, and up to 7 hours of talk time.
The Nokia Lumia 710 weighs 4.43 ounces and measures 4.69 x 2.46 x d 0.5 inches. Its 1300 mAh lithium-ion battery is rated at up to 7 hours of talk time, and up to 384 hours (16 days) of standby time. It runs on the 850/900/1800/1900 MHz GSM/GPRS/EDGE frequencies, as well as T-Mobile’s 3G/4G network (1700/2100 MHz; UMTS/HSDPA/HSPA+).
- Blazing fast 4G speeds on T-Mobile’s HSPA+ network for up to 3 times faster than standard 3G networks, while allowing simultaneous voice and data capabilities (compatible with 3G networks where 4G is unavailable).
- Wireless-N Wi-Fi networking (802.11b/g/n) for accessing home and corporate networks as well as hotspots while on the go.
- Onboard GPS for navigation and location services.
- Nokia Drive for turn-by-turn directions.
- Bluetooth connectivity (version 2.1) includes profiles for communication headset, hands-free car kits, and the A2DP audio streaming Bluetooth profiles.
- 1.4 GHz Qualcomm single-core processor speeds up everything–from playing games to watching shows to opening files from work.
- 3.7-inch capacitive ClearBlack touchscreen (480 x 800 pixels) with durable Corning Gorilla Glass.
- MicroUSB port
Communications & Internet
- HTML 5 web browser for accessing real web sites.
- Text (SMS) and picture/video (MMS) messaging
- Access to popular instant messaging services
- Personal and work e-mail (supports Microsoft Exchange corporate e-mail)
- 5-megapixel rear camera with auto-focus, 4x digital zoom, and LED flash.
- HD 720p video recording with anti-shake feature.
- Music player compatible with MP3, WMA Professional 9 and 10, and AAC
- Video player compatible with MPEG4, WMV 9, AVI, H.264, and H.263
- FM radio
- 8 GB internal memory (no memory expansion)
- 512 MB of RAM
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Speakerphone for hands-free communication.
- Hearing Aid Compatibility: M3/T3
T-Mobile’s Super-Fast 4G Mobile Broadband Network
As of January, 2012, T-Mobile’s 4G (HSPA+ 21) network is available in over 190 major metropolitan areas across the U.S.–covering 200 million people across the country. Network upgrades will continue rolling out through 2012.
With typical download speeds that are on par with or faster than competing 4G technologies, T-Mobile’s HSPA+ network provides fast data speeds, while allowing simultaneous voice and data capabilities for the ultimate wireless voice and data experience. You’ll enjoy faster Web browsing, uninterrupted video streaming, and quicker app downloads.
T-Mobile’s 4G mobile broadband network (powered by HSPA+) provides a theoretical capability of up to 21 Mbps peak download speeds, with average download speeds typically in the 5 to 8 Mbps range.