Pioneer is now entering the Japanese corporation in the digital controllers that are designed to help DJs mixing in Traktor or Serato.The new Pioneer DDJ-T1 comes with Traktor program DDJ-T1 Pioneer Edition loaded with all the popular functions of Traktor and will be launched in mid-February with a price less than 1000 euros…….
Pioneer Electronics unveiled DDJ-T1 an intuitive DJ controller dedicated for use with Native Instrument’s popular TRAKTOR DJ software. Pioneer DDJ-T1 controller is designed for the next generation of home and casual DJs who leverage digital music files everywhere they go. Combined with a computer and the included TRAKTOR Pioneer DDJ-T1 Edition DJ software, the controller offers DJs of all levels the same operability and functionality of a professional player and mixer setup along with excellent audio quality.DDJ-T1 easily connects with a user’s laptop via USB for quick “plug-and-play” capability. For further convenience, the controller also comes with a computer dock that allows a laptop’s keyboard to slip directly under the controller, bringing the monitor closer to the DJ providing fast visuals of song information while mixing.
- Plug-and-Play USB Connectivity – All buttons and knobs have been pre-assigned, so users can quickly connect the controller to their laptops by USB cable and start their performances without having to adjust any complicated settings. The DDJ-T1 can be powered through the laptop’s USB port.
- Included TRAKTOR DJ Software – Includes Pioneer DDJ-T1 Edition TRAKTOR DJ software. This popular software is loaded with original functionality, including four-channel deck control and a channel fader start function which makes it easier for DJs to create exact cue starts.
- Specially Designed User Interface – The controller layout and TRAKTOR software interface are identical, ensuring ease-of-use and precise control. The DDJ-T1 is modeled after the proven design of the professional Pioneer DJ player and mixer and integrates 115mm jog dials, accurate search functionality to quickly find playback points, a load button for song data and a master sync button for beat matching across four channels.
- Highest-Quality Sound – The controller is optimized for the TRAKTOR DJ software and incorporates technology from Pioneer’s professional line of DJ equipment to ensure the highest quality sound output that DJs have come to expect from Pioneer products.
- Proprietary lock mechanism called the P-LOCK Fader Cap designed to prevent fader caps from slipping.
- Premiere built-in sound card.
- Included Software: Pioneer DDJ-T1 Edition Traktor DJ
- Input Terminals: Mic x 1 (1/4″ Phone), AUX x 1 (RCA)
- Output Terminals: Master Out x 2 (1/4″ Phone & RCA)
- Other Terminals: USB-B Connector x 1
- Frequency Range: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.005 % or less
- Included AC Adaptor: 120V (60 Hz), rated output 5V DC
- External Dimensions: 26.8in (W) x 12.5in (D) x 3.7in (H)
- Weight: 10.6 lbs
- Compatible OS: Mac OS X (10.5, 10.6 or later), Windows 7 Home Premium/Professional/Ultimate, Windows® Vista Home Basic/Home Premium/Ultimate/Business (SP1 and later), Windows XP Home Edition/Professional (SP3 and later). (Note: Not compatible with Windows XP Professional x64 edition)