BenQ has officially announced a new tablet, called the BenQ R100, which is formerly known as the BenQ nReader R100. It’s an Android powered tablet, which is exactly running on the Android v2.0 operating system.
* Powered by an 833MHz Samsung S5PC100 processor
* Running Android v2.0 OS
* Preloaded some applications such as e-book reader apps
* 10.1-inch resistive touchscreen TFT LED display
* Display resolution of 1024 x 600 pixels
* 512MB DDR2 RAM, and 8GB flash storage
* Supports SD/SDHC memory card slot up to 32GB
* Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, and Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
* Mini USB and HDMI 1.2 ports
* 3.5mm headphone jack, and 1W speaker
* Front-facing 0.3-megapixel camera for video calls
* Battery enabling up to 16 hours in text mode
* Dimensions: 172 x 266 x 14.55 mm and weight 720 grams
The cost of the BenQ R100 tablet in Taiwan is about $470.
Click On Ads To Buy Android Devices