A french tech company named Evigroup has presented its new slate called SmartPaddle. The Slate powered with Intel processor, the 1.66 GHz Atom N450 processor features an LED-backlit (1366 x 768) capacitive touchscreen, 2GB of RAM, a 64GB solid state drive, GMA 3150 integrated graphics, 802.11 b/g/n WiFi, Bluetooth 2.1, 3G, GPS, an accelerometer, an ambient light sensor, and both mini HDMI and USB connectivity.
Take a close look of this tablet’s features and specifications:
* 11.6-inches LED-backlit capacitive touchscreen display with resolution of 1366 x 768 pixel
* Powered by 1.66GHz Intel Atom N450 processor
* Equipped with an Intel GMA 3150 integrated graphics card
* Runs on Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit OS
* Supports 1080p Full HD video playback
* Offers 3G, GPS, WiFi, & Bluetooth connectivity options
* 2GB RAM, & 64GB SSD
* Includes an accelerometer sensor
* A mini HDMI & USB ports
* Wireless keyboard, & a docking station
The device will be available for a hefty Price of €1,290 that is about $1,820.