Fujitsu is going to launch a new business tablet, the Fujitsu Stylistic Q550 and likely at CeBIT 2011 (March 1-5, Hannover, Germany). The Stylistic Q550 business tablet is designed for enterprise users and comes with an optional an active digitizer / pen with a pair of docking stations and security features,such as smartcard slot, fingerprint reader and trusted-platform module (TPM).
* Powered by an Intel Z670 Oak Trail processor
* 10-inch display with 1366 x 768 pixels resolution
* 2GB of RAM
* Integrated 32GB or 64GB solid state drive
* Front- and rear-facing cameras
* Runs Windows 7 operating system
* Optional active digitizer / pen and UI layer
* Boasted by a removable battery for up to 8 hours of battery life
* Weight of about 1.5kg
* Digital fingerprint recognition system on board
* Comes with an active digitizer / pen with a pair of docking stations
* Security features,such as smartcard slot, fingerprint reader and trusted-platform module (TPM)
It will be installed Windows 7 Professional OS. Fujitsu Stylistic Q550 tablet should be available in Europe start in April 2011 but no word on pricing yet.
Click On Ads To Buy Android Devices