Dell Streak is an Android based Hybrid Device that lives between the Smartphone and other larger Tablets.Dell Streak powered by 1 GHz snapdragon processor offers 5 inch mega touch screen.The only problem that may disappoint many users, it comes with the Android 1.6.
If you already have Dell Streak and then here is step by step guide to download & manually update Dell Streak to Android 2.1 clair.
Manual Update on Android 2.1 Dell Streak Eclair
1. Download the .pkg file and rename it to Update.pkg
2. Transfer Update.pkg to the root directory of your microSD card.
3. Shut the device off. While holding the volume up or down buttons, turn the device back on.
4. You should now be in recovery mode. Select the second option.
5. Wait, then wait some more, and you’re done! Let the phone reboot and enjoy Android 2.1 on your new Dell Streak.