Toshiba release Folio 100 tablet in Europe.Toshiba Folio 100 tablet have 10-inch touch screen display and Android 2.2 Froyo.Toshiba Folio 100 tablet now available on Europe,England, Spain and German Market place…..
The Toshiba Folio 100 features a 10.1″ (1024 x 600) capacitive multi-touch screen, the Nvidia Tegra 2 processor, Android 2.2 Froyo, 16 GB of built-in storage, an SD/MMC memory card slot, mini HDMI, USB 2.0 port, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, 3G (available only in Italy for now), Adobe Flash 10.1 compatible, a 1.3MP camera, 7 hours of battery life, Toshiba Media Player,Fring,Document to Go,Evernote software pre-loaded.
- CPU: Nvidia Tegra 2
- 10.1” capacitive multi-touch display with 1,024 x 600 pixels
- Highly intuitive graphical interface that runs on top of Android 2.2 (Froyo)
- On-board storage capacity: 16 GB
- Bluetooth 2.1 +EDR, WLAN (802.11 b/g/n), Mobile Broadband (soon available in certain models and countries)
- DLNA compatible 1 x mini HDMI, 1 x USB 2.0 (client and hub), SD/MMC Card Reader
- Supports Adobe Flash 10.1. Software download available as of mid November 2010
- Rotation of displayed content on the screen by accelerometer
- Webcam with 1.3 mega-pixel
- Battery life: 7 hours (65% web browsing, 10% video playback, 25% standby)
- Weight: 760g
- Size: 281mm x 181mm x 14mm
- Pre-installed software (excerpt): Toshiba Media Player, Fring, Document to Go, Evernote