If one of the apps on your Android device crash as soon as you lunch it or maybe while you are using it, you can easily fix this problems, with basic troubleshooting. This tutorial will show you three possible methods which you can apply on your Android device in order to fix the app and make it work without problems.
To get started follow steps below:
Solution 1: If app crash while you are using it, the first thing you should try is pull out the battery from your Android device. This will perform as a soft reset and it will not clear the data from your device, but it can sometimes resolve the issues such as crushed apps. Once you pull the battery, return it back after 2-3 minutes and try the app.
Solution 2: Make sure you check the Google Play store for latest updates for your app. To do that:
- Step 1: Lunch the Google Play app from your Android device and then tap on Menu button.
- Step 2: From menu choose My Apps option.
- Step 3: In here you will see the list of all apps that needs to be updated. Tap on Update and wait until update process is finished.
Solution 3: If none of above solution worked for you, make sure yo uninstall the crashed app from your device. To do that:
- Step 1: From your home screen tap on Menu button and then choose Settings.
- Step 2: Tap Applications.
- Step 3: This is where you will see a full list of all available apps inside your Android device.
- Step 4: Tap on crashed app and then tap on Uninstall.
- Step 5: Once removal is completed, go to Google Play store again and install the same app again.
If you used other solutions which I didn’t mentioned above and you have successfully fixed your crashed app, make sure you leave your suggestions in comment section below.
This Post Has 2 Comments
hi boris thank you for these very useful tips on the way to repair a android apps. http://serverbackupsoftwareonline.blogspot.com/
Totally worthless. All three of those are so obvious that they are not worth mentioning. The real problem is restoring a crashing app without losing the app settings or data…